10 Best Tailor-Made Safaris Uganda (Bespoke Uganda Safaris)
Tailor-Made Safaris Uganda are safari packages combining different tour activities or parks based on clients’ travel interests and time. Our Tailor made safaris to Uganda or Bespoke Uganda Safaris although created in regard to clients travel desires, we always advise on the best adventures and destinations and give suggestions on the would be better options where necessary.
A Tailor-made Safaris Uganda can combine the adventurous Gorilla trekking experience with our unique Batwa cultural tours or a thrilling white-water rafting on the Nile River with a game drive and launch cruise in Murchison Falls National Park. These adventures may require extra days on a vacation because you hardly enjoy all in a day.
Planning your Tailor-Made Uganda Safari
Whether a first time traveler or an experienced one, here is our guide to create a perfect tour plan.
- Tell us about your dream Uganda Safari.
- We shall give you suggestions on best places and things to do.
- If we agree on the activities/destinations & number of days, we will create a perfect itinerary.
- Then costing, making booking & reservations plus sharing pre-travel information.
- Welcome to Uganda. We will handle every aspect of your safari when in Uganda.
Our Top Pick for Tailor-Made Safaris Uganda
Our favorite tailor-made safaris Uganda (bespoke Uganda safaris) are the popular adventures recommended to travelers with limited time & budget. These trips can be customized further or booked directly at an affordable cost.
5 Days Uganda Gorilla and Wildlife Safari
This Safari takes you through a lifetime gorilla trekking experience in Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, 2 game drives and a boat cruise in Queen Elizabeth National Park.
4 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari & Ziwa
This Safari takes you to Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary & Murchison Falls National Park for big 5 game, boat cruise & game drive for wildlife safari. The 4-Day Safari is available on...
6 Days Chimpanzee and Wildlife Safari
This is one of the best Uganda safari to see the African big 5 game and trek chimpanzees in Kibale forest. The 6 Days Uganda Chimpanzee Tour and Wildlife Safari leads visitors...
Top Long Bespoke Uganda Safaris
If you would wish to experience multiple adventures in Uganda, here is our top Long Tailor-made Safaris Uganda. You can book thee Uganda tours directly or customize them or use them as an inspiration for a unique tour plan.
10 Days Uganda Safari Holiday
This is an adventure packed long Uganda tour designed to give the best of Uganda vacations. This Africa safari involves gorilla trekking in Bwindi, game drives in Queen Elizabeth national...
14 Days Uganda Safari adventure
Undertake this safari to Uganda’s top tourist destinations and enjoy the best wildlife and outdoor Uganda Safari activities. Starting from Kampala, it involves driving through breathtaking...
17 Days Uganda and Rwanda Safari
This Uganda Safari and Rwanda Tour gives a highlight of wildlife and cultures of 2 East African countries; Uganda and Rwanda. The 17 days Uganda safari and Rwanda tour offers you a chance...
Luxury Safaris Uganda - Tailormade Luxury Tours
For travelers who prefers exclusive high-end/luxury safaris, here is our favorite trips. These tailor-made safaris Uganda can suit travelers on honeymoon or those who like extra comfort. These tours are perfect but customizable.
7 Days Luxury Safari Uganda
This is an ultimate wildlife and gorilla safari experience for travelers who prefer the highest level of service & attention to detail. We cruise in high-end private safari vehicles, sleep...
8 Days Uganda Wildlife Safari
Explore Uganda the Pearl of Africa with All Uganda Safaris on a Uganda Safari to Murchison Falls, Queen Elizabeth National Park and Bwindi Impenetrable National Park. This is a complete 7...
5 Days Uganda Primates Tour
This is every primates lover’s dream expedition with Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi, Chimpanzee Trekking in Kibale and Golden Monkeys in Mgahinga. This 5 Days Uganda Primates Tour...
Tips for a Successful Tailor Made Safari to Uganda
- Know the distance between the start point and the safari park you want to visit. Also know the distance between different parks. For example, you can’t do a 4-day Uganda safari to Queen Elizabeth national park and Kidepo valley national park without using a plane.
- Always seek knowledge before customizing your safari. It is okay to fulfill your travel dream based on your interests but, give a tour operator a chance to advise you on the best ways to enjoy your trip. This is because our travel experts have experienced these tour activities before and posses first-hand information on how to do different itineraries.
- When time to travel comes, make sure you stick to the itinerary you agreed upon with the safari manager.
- A long tailor made Uganda safari is better than the short one. You will have enough time to involve in multiple activities on a 14 days trip than you can on the 4 days Queen Elizabeth National Park Safari. Always choose the longer one to enjoy multiple activities and visiting different destinations/parks.
- Always refer to the ready made safari packages for inspiration and guidance. The Uganda tour packages we advertise on our sites are carefully crafted and cover what adventure lovers crave for most. You can pick one and adjust it to serve your travel interests.
Customize Your Uganda Safari
Not impressed by the suggested Tailor-made Safaris Uganda tour packages above! Let’s start from scratch and build a custom bespoke Uganda safari with you. Fill in the form with all the necessary information & your travel interests. Wes shall craft a perfect itinerary for you.