Terms and Conditions for All Uganda Safaris & Tours 2022/3
The terms and conditions agreement stipulated by All Uganda Safaris Ltd serves as legal contract between our clients purchasing our tour and travel services and All Uganda Safaris limited. Please read carefully our set of terms and conditions. We believe that confirming a safari/tour with All Uganda Safaris, you have already read, understood and accepted our set of terms and conditions stipulated below;
- All Uganda Safaris ltd offers transport, accommodation/hotel booking, meals, excursion and other relevant services in co-operation with independent suppliers.
- The leader of the group who signifies his or her acceptance of a booking does so on the behalf of other members under his or her authority.
- All quotations and offers All Uganda Safaris limited provides or reservations made with the company are subject to the stipulated terms and conditions.
- All information stipulated in visitor/client/traveler package/itineraries is provided to the best knowledge of All Uganda Safaris ltd. However, the company isn’t liable for any modified information from the 3rd parties or any other typing errors.
- To book internal flights, gorilla permits, chimpanzee permits, All Uganda Safaris Inc shall require your full details; name as it is on your passport (which should also be valid), nationality and passport number.
- All safari packages are subject to availability and only guaranteed when confirmed. Note, most Uganda safari lodges and hotel facilities have high demand and it is important to book early before your actual date of travel.
- Prior confirming a trip, a visitor must let All Uganda Safaris of his or her preferences and in case of any special requests especially medical needs, persons with disability, diet and other necessary requirements. This should be done early and shall be sorted by our team.
- Where need to amend/reschedule your safari/booking, feel free to contact All Uganda Safaris Ltd and we shall adjust your dates as per your travel desires. However, this may come at a cost where need be and shall be added to the total invoice.
- All Uganda Safaris Inc reserves the right to alter and re-adjust the safari schedule, accommodation, transportation and services in the package in case of unforeseen circumstances prior arrival. Any changes made shall be communicated to the client immediately.
- All Uganda Safaris ltd shall enter into agreement on client’s behalf with other service providers like lodges/accommodation facilities, gorilla/chimpanzee permit booking, park entrance and other relevant terms and conditions where applicable to you provided you deposit and reserve your safari/service as this is beyond our control.
- The rates quoted for different safaris/tours shall be done as per the itinerary/package and includes services such as hotels or tents or lodges or guesthouses, all meals as stipulated, sightseeing as indicated in the package, ranger fees, guide fees, bottled drinking water, ground travel among other inclusive essential services.
- The rates quoted by All Uganda Safaris ltd shall exclude expenses such as visa fees, passport, hotel fees after the trip, optional activity fees, tipping, laundry services, insurance expenses, international and domestic flight fees.
- All Uganda Safaris Limited reserves the right to make changes on the rates at anytime where need be especially where price fluctuation in the exchange rates or hike in the cost of any safari, however, the company shall ensure it minimizes the increment.
- The rates indicated on All Uganda Safaris website/quoted to our visitors are subject to change without notification and are not guaranteed till confirmed.
Execution of the Safari
- Game/wildlife viewing is impressive but not guarantee can be given to see wildlife in the wild. A visitor should be conscious and ensure he or she observes the set rules and regulations from the park ranger guide/tour guide.
- A valid gorilla permit/chimpanzee permit allows you trek mountain gorilla/chimpanzees but this doesn’t guarantee you to see them in the wild.
- The means of transportation used shall depend on the number of people traveling and the route to be used. All Uganda Tours ltd shall ensure its rental cars are in better mechanical conditions but shall not be liable for breakdown, damage, delay, puncture due to poor road conditions
- Only experienced English and in case of need for French, Spanish, Germany and Chinese), speaking guides/drivers shall be allowed to take clients on a tour. There is also possibility to hire other guides speaking other languages but an additional charge.
- All Uganda Safaris ltd reserves the right to employ sub-contractors to conduct fully/partially the services agreed to be provided.
- Visitors shall spend a night in accommodation facility as per his or her safari and shall depend on; a Twin/double bedded room, tent/Banda with private bathroom. If single rooms are available, shall be provided at supplement fee but this isn’t a guarantee.
- All Uganda Safaris limited shall substitute equivalent/superior hotels where there is need. In case a hotel of equivalent standard isn’t there, the company shall substitute it with the next best option or suggest a superior at additional cost.
- Our company reserves the right to change any route/arrangement, to cancel the operation of any scheduled safari/vary the tour service where need be in case of unavoidable circumstances like road closure, problems in national parks, bad weather/hotel or security matters.
- The company reserves the right to retain/refuse anyone from taking part in a safari if he or she portrays behaves in a manner likely to cause danger/inconveniencing, hazard, damage to the property and others. No guarantee for refunds shall be made for cases related to such behaviors and in case of any expenses incurred, All Uganda Safaris ltd shall not be liable as a result of termination.
Reservation and Payment
- All safaris shall be reserved/booked only after a client has made 30% deposit of the basic program price and shall only guaranteed to begin after receiving total payment. For the case of chimpanzee and gorilla permits, a full advance payment of the fee for the permit should be made as per the authorities in charge in addition to the 30% deposited stipulated above to help cover booking of other essential tour requirements.
- Clients shall be required to pay the balance within a period of 1 month before actual date of his or her tour unless he or she agreed differently.
- Any reservation made within 45 days prior arrival should be fully paid at the time of confirmation.
- In case payment hasn’t been received as stipulated above, All Uganda Safaris ltd shall not begin a tour till full payment is made/received.
- Our company accepts payments by bank transfer, Visa credit card/cash. Note, any payments made by visa credit card attracts 3.9% service charge and transactions should be done at least 1 month before the actual date of your safari. Traveler cheques aren’t allowed as per now!
- Any international transaction charges for instance 3.9% service charge from credit card payment shall be paid fully by the visitor/client.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Our cancellation charges shall apply to individual and group safaris after deducting gorilla and chimpanzee permit plus flights and other logistical items required on your tour and they were booked by All Uganda Safaris Ltd that are payable directly to government or other service providers which aren’t refundable as per booking terms and conditions. We regret not to make refund of any expenses, cost/losses made in the process of cancellation/rescheduling. All cancellation request must be made in writing and this should be done effective on the date actual receipt by our safari company.
- 90 days and above 70% with charge of 30%
- 89-60 days prior commencing the trip 40% refund with charge of 60%
- 59-30 days prior commencing 20% refund with charge 80%
- 29-0 days prior commencing 0% refund with 100% charge.
- In case of any complaints, a client should report it as soon as possible to All Uganda Safaris ltd representative or supplier of the service in question. In case the client’s complaint hasn’t been handled to his or her expectations, a written complaint should be made within a period of not beyond 1 month after finishing your safari.
- Our company is committed to provide the best service that exceeds visitor expectations. Any suggestions are welcome so as to enhance on our quality service delivery.
- Any liability for complaints not notified as per the above procedure, shall not be accepted.