Uganda Tours and Holidays | The Best Uganda Safaris 2021
Find all your dream Uganda Tours in one place from day tours to long holiday safaris to Uganda. All Uganda safari adventures are listed, just select one to view the tour plan. But before, lets learn about the “Pearl of Africa”.
Uganda is one of the most beautiful countries in Africa, a land that is painted with many shades of green with fantastic natural scenery. A country with dense mist forests, snowcapped mountain peaks, glassy lakes and sprawling savanna. No wonder Winston Churchill named this wonderful country “the pearl of Africa”. While mountain gorillas attract several guests, there’s associate degree astounding kind of attractions for tourists making Uganda tours a class apart.
Uganda is a landlocked country that lies in the in eastern part of Africa. It is bordered by Kenya in the east, Democratic Republic of Congo in the west, Tanzania in the south and southern Sudan in the north. The country takes its name from Buganda kingdom that encompassed a little of the south of the country together with the capital town capital of Uganda.
Uganda is on the east African plateau, averaging about 1,100m above sea level. The plateau generally slopes downwards towards Sudan explaining the northerly tendency of most rivers flow in the country. Despite the country being generally equatorial, the climate is not uniform as the altitude modifies the climate.
The country’s elevation, soil varieties and preponderantly heat and wet climate impart a large agricultural potential to the country, precocious with massive kind of forests grasslands and life reserves. In the southern part of the country includes a considerable portion of Lake Victoria that it shares with Kenya and Tanzania.
If you are on Uganda tours for the first time, you may find it very hard to decide which places to visit. The country is famous throughout the world because of the presence of gigantic Lake Victoria and the famous and great majestic river Nile which is the longest in the world.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Bwindi Impenetrable National Park lies in the south western part of Uganda on the edge of the rift valley. Its mist-covered hillsides area unit blanketed by one amongst Uganda’s oldest and most biologically numerous rainforests.
The forest is one in all the richest ecosystems containing concerning 500 species of the vulnerable mountain gorillas that is roughly 1/2 the world’s population and concerning 350 bird species and around 120 craniate species. Mountain Gorilla Trekking is the main activity in Bwindi.
Murchison Falls National Park.
This is the biggest national park in Uganda located in the northern part of Uganda in Masindi district. Murchison falls national park has got several wildlife and bird species.
Uganda Tours Activities at the park embrace game drive safaris, boat cruise and Chimpanzee Trekking in Budongo forest. The spectacular glorious and awing thunderous falls is additionally found during this giant park.
Murchison falls National Park hosts about 76 species of mammals about 451 bird species and a lot more. It is only in Murchison Falls National Park where can do a hot air balloon and then have a delicious in the bush.
Queen Elizabeth National Park.
This is the second largest national park in Uganda. It is located in the western part of Uganda in Kasese district. Queen Elizabeth National Park is well known for its numerous wildlife safaris and diverse species about 97 mammal species and bird species about 620 bird species which is the best park in bird watching Uganda safaris.
Queen Elizabeth National Park has many interesting places to visit like the Kazinga channel which is infested with hippos and Nile crocodiles, Kyambura gorge, Maramagambo forest where you can do Chimpanzee Trekking.
If you have not visited tree climbing lions that are ready to pounce on the beautiful unsuspecting innocent Uganda kobs, the kasenyi plains where someone cannot miss out on sighting some wildlife like elephants, buffaloes, antelopes, lions, leopards, warthogs to mention but a few.
The Mweya peninsular which has a beautiful scenic view of the lakes Edward and George the Katwe lake and birds making it an ideal spot not to be missed on a travel list of Uganda tours.
When visiting the country, you would not want to miss checking out the country’s capital city Kampala. The city is home to a steady expat community and offers plenty of things to see and do.
While in Kampala city you can tour beautiful religious places like cathedrals like Namirembe cathedral, Rubaga cathedral, Gadhafi Mosque, etc. Temples like the Bahi temple, art galleries and museums like the Uganda museum. People in Kampala are very friendly and the city is also very peaceful.
This is a place where you find tourists walking around in the city even in the early morning hours. You do not want to Miss Kampala at night. The city has life at night, especially on Fridays and weekends.
Kampala city has also nice places where you can go and enjoy all the African traditional dances and songs and these are the Ndere group these perform for you as you seat back and enjoy the cultural tour as your taking a cup of tea or eat food.
If you want to experience the heart of Uganda, the story begins with Lake Victoria is the birth place of River Nile. Lake Victoria is Africa’s largest lake and the world’s largest tropical lake. It is the second largest freshwater lake in the world besides North America’s Lake Superior.
Lake Victoria is shared by three East African countries; Uganda, Kenya and Tanzania. There is so much natural beauty and wildlife to see in Lake Victoria from scenic mountain views to islands, beaches, fishing boats and various birds and animal species.
While you are touring Lake Victoria you may want to check out Jinja City, a town that is positioned at the start of the Nile River. It was regarded as East Africa adrenaline capital. So not solely are you able to read wherever the world’s longest and most historic river begins.
While in Jinja City, you can also get your blood pumping with interesting and breathing taking activities like white water rafting, quad biking, bungee jumping, kayaking, boat cruise to mention but a few.
Go to Uganda Safari Parks to read all the Uganda Tours destinations to Safari in Uganda.
All Uganda Tours by Day in Ascending Order
- 1 Day Gorilla Trekking Uganda Safari
- 1 Day Entebbe Tour Wildlife And Bird Watching
- 1 Day Gorilla Trekking Safari to Bwindi
- 1 Day Jinja TourWhite Water Rafting Uganda
- 1 Day Kampala City Tour Uganda Cultural Tour
- 1 Day Mabamba Bird Watching Tour Uganda
- 1 Day Mabira Forest Zip Lining
- 1 Day Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Watching Tour
- 1 Day Rhino Trekking Tour At Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary
- 2 Days Lake Mburo Wildlife Tour
- 2 Days Murchison Falls Safari Uganda
- 3 Days Gorilla Trekking Bwindi Tour Uganda
- 3 Days Queen ElizabethWildlife Safari Uganda
- 3 Days Gorilla Habituation Experience Safari Uganda
- 3 Days Kibale Forest Chimpanzee Trekking
- 3 Days Birding Safari Uganda Bird Watching Tour
- 3 Days Mount Elgon TourUganda Hiking Safari
- 3 Days Uganda Fishing SafariIn Lake Mburo
- 4 Days Kidepo Wildlife Tour -Kidepo Valley National Park Uganda
- 4 Days Murchison Falls Wildlife Safari Uganda
- 4 Days Ssese Island Honeymoon Safari Uganda
- 4 Days Entebbe, Kampala & Jinja Tour -Uganda City Tours
- 5 Days Uganda Gorilla And Cultural Tour
- 5 Days Uganda Primates And Wildlife Safari (Chimps, Gorillas And Wildlife)
- 5 Days Uganda Primates Tour (Chimpanzees, Golden Monkeys And Mountain Gorillas)
- 5 Days Uganda Safari (Mabamba Swamp, Jinja And Murchison Falls)
- 6 Days Uganda Chimpanzees And Big Five Tour
- 6 Days Uganda Primates And Cultural Tour (Mountain Gorillas, Golden Monkeys And Batwa)
- 7 Days Uganda Wildlife And Primates SafariBest Long Uganda Safari
- 7 Days Bird Watching Safari Uganda
- 8 Days Rwanda And Uganda Wildlife Tour
- 9 Days Uganda Wildlife and Primates Safari
- 17 Days Uganda Safari and Rwanda Tour